Astrological Predictions For December 21 2012 and Beyond

Astrological-predictions for December 21, 2012 Ethann FoxCongratulations! If you're reading this you survived the Mayan Calendar End of the World prediction for 12/21/2012. Most people did not take this prediction that seriously because the media explained that the Mayan calendar ending on 12/21/2012 was not a sign of end times but the beginning of a a new planetary cycle.
Image: Ethann Fox
I spent some time yesterday interviewing a friend of mine, Ethann Fox, who is an amazing energy healer, spiritual teacher and astrologer about his predictions for what we can expect for the new age we are entering starting in 12/21/2012. This is what he said:

Astrological Predictions For December 21 2012 and Beyond

"The 12/21/2012 date is an ending of the Dark Age and entering a new Golden Age. We are seeing a rapid and massive awakening of the people to the truth about what is going on in the world and a rise in spiritual consciousness.

However, things will get a whole lot worse before they get better. Think of it like giving birth to a baby. It's painful and laborious but once the baby comes out, it's a new life, a miracle.

Expect a great deal of struggle between the good and evil, the 1% that want to control the rest of the population and the 99% most of whom are still asleep and need to wake up quickly. (See Mike Adams heated editorial on how the masses are manipulated by our media and government.)

Those who are in control don't want the masses to know what is going on. Their goal is to have total control over the people and the world's resources and have one world government, one world army, one world currency.

They also want to reduce the population and will continue to do things like suppress cancer treatments that work, chemtrails, GMO foods, manipulating the weather to create storms, vaccines, the list goes on and on.

We will see breakthroughs in technology such as free energy (the ability to create energy without external input), supplements that can lengthen teleomeres and therefore increase the lifespan, etc.
See for developments such as these.

Astrological Predictions For December 21 2012 and Beyond include a great deal of chaos and struggle from 2012-2020 and I predict 2014 will mark a major economic collapse worldwide. The US will increasingly move towards becoming a police state with continued restrictions on our personal and economic freedoms (like restricting the internet).

The US will be moving towards a  communist country with huge numbers of people dependent on government assistance.

In 2020 we'll see those people in their 20's will start a  revolution and change everything and break limitations. Already we're seeing young people such as 13 years old give speeches on on what is wrong with our financial system and how to fix it.

The goal of my organization Flower of Life  is to create a self-sustaining community, helping each other, cooperating, holistic health practices, achieve positive results in the world.

People have to understand the real history and the truth in the world in order to break free from the illusion and make change.

My final words are: don't be afraid of my Astrological Predictions For December 21 2012 and Beyond, accept that it will happen, focus your attention on the solution and know that all of this is part of the awakening of consciousness." --Ethann Fox

Dr. Kendra: My final words are please become a prepper so you can be prepared for what may happen in the future. We plan to offer an online prepping class in the next 30 days.
Dr. Kendra Pearsall, Naturopathic Physician

PS: All of our homeopathic/herbal diet drops are now 70-85% off for 5 days only.

Dr. Pearsall's Diet Drops Original-this is the original formula that contains HCG, and the growth hormone boosting amino acids: Arginine 3x,12x, 30x. L-Carnitine 3x,12x, 30x. Ornithine. This is for those who have tried the original formula and want to stick with it. 

Dr. Pearsall's Diet Drops With B-12 -the original formula (without arginine) plus energy boosting B-12 in a convenient spray. This is for those who love the spray delivery and want the extra B-12 boost.

Dr. Pearsall's Diet Drops Female Formula-this is for women 40 and over who also want female hormone support.

Dr. Pearsall's Diet Drops With Slimming Herbs- a powerful combination of fat burning herbals and homeopathics for maximum results in the shortest time.

I also recommend taking our Maximizer product during the first round on the HCG Diet and 3 months after which is a maintenance product to keep the fat burning high, metabolism high and the appetite minimal.

About the Author:
Dr. Kendra Pearsall, N.M.D. is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor specializing in natural weight loss and food addiction. She created to help millions of people achieve optimal health, natural weight loss and life success with her free weekly e-newsletter (sign up at the top of this page.)